FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Vous » Présentation   
tigra
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Fév - 16:51 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: tigra
Répondre en citant

Ohayo

Je m'appelle Tigra(Severine) et j'ai 16 ans je suis fana de mangas,de dramas,des tenimyu,des D-BOYS etc...

J'adore les taiwanais,les coréens et les japonais.

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Fév - 16:51 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

tigra
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

Localisation: En train de manger des glaces avec Koji-kun ou e to je c pas T_T

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Fév - 19:46 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue tigra >___<
Ca fait plaisir de te voir sur ce fofo ^^

Visiter le site web du posteur  

re
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 00:37 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: re
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue a toi tigra  Okay

Visiter le site web du posteur  

tigra
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 16:11 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Coucou! desolé du retard !!

bienvenue!!!!!!! merci a toi de t'etre inscrite !!!

oh tu aimes les japonais.. taiwanais...coréens... on va bien s'entendre Okay

MSN  

tigra
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 17:16 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Merci.
Ben de rien pour l'inscription.

Oui j'adore les japonais comme Shirota Yuu,Ikuta Toma et d'autres.
Pour les Taiwanais y'a Wu Zun des Fei Lun Hai,Mike He et Nicholas Teo
Pour les coréen y'a Xiah des DBSK et Gong Yoo qui joue dans Coffee Prince

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

tigra
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 21:08 (2008)
Répondre en citant

MIke he je l'aime il est trooo crakant !!!! ou celui ki joue dans it started with kiss l'ami d'enfance de xiao quin  ^^ les drama taiwanais sont tro bien!!

MSN  

tigra
Auteur Message
hollo11
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Avr - 04:06 (2009)
Répondre en citant

The men of the twenty-ninth century live in a perpetual fairyland, though they do not seem to realise it. Bored with wonders, they are cold towards everything that progress brings them every day. It all seems only natural.
wow gold
If they compared it with the past, they would better appreciate what our civilisation is, and realise what a road it has traversed. What would then seem finer than our modern cities, with streets a hundred yards wide, with buildings a thousand feet high, always at an equable temperature, and the sky furrowed by thousands of aero-cars and aero-buses! Compared with these towns, whose population may include up to ten million inhabitants, what were those villages, those hamlets of a thousand years ago, that Paris, that London, that New York - muddy and badly ventilated townships, traversed by jolting contraptions, hauled along by horses - yes! by horses! it's unbelievable!
wow power leveling
If they recalled the erratic working of the steamers and the railways, their many collisions, and their slowness, how greatly would travellers value the aero-trains, and especially these pneumatic tubes laid beneath the oceans, which convey them with a speed of a thousand miles an hour? And would they not enjoy the telephone and the telephote even better if they recollected that our fathers were reduced to that antediluvial apparatus which they called the 'telegraph'?
It's very strange. These surprising transformations are based on principles which were quite well known to our ancestors,
World of warcraft gold although these, so to speak, made no use of them. Heat, steam, electricity are as old as mankind. Towards the end of the nineteenth century, did not the savants declare that the only difference between the physical and chemical forces consists of the special rates of vibration of the etheric particles?

As so enormous a stride had been made, that of recognising the mutual relationship of all these forces, it is incredible that it took so long to work out the rates of vibration that differentiate between them. It is especially surprising that the method of passing directly from one to another, and of producing one without the other, has only been discovered so recently.
World of warcraft Power Leveling
So it was, however, that things happened, and it was only in 2790, about a hundred years ago, that the famous Oswald Nyer succeeded in doing so.
A real benefactor of humanity, that great man! His achievement, a work of genius, was the parent of all the others! A constellation of inventors was born out of it, culminating in our extraordinary James Jackson. It is to him that we owe the new accumulators, some of which condense the force of the solar rays, others the electricity stored in the heart of our globe, and yet again others, energy coming from any source whatever, whether it be the waterfalls, winds, or rivers. It is to him that we owe no less the transformer which, at a touch on a simple switch, draws on the force that lives in the accumulators and releases it as heat, light, electricity, or mechanical power after it has performed any task we need.

tigra
Auteur Message
longjail
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juin - 03:16 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Once upon a time the fox was talking to the wolf about the strength of man, how no animal could withstand him, and how all were obliged to employ cunning in order to protect themselves from him.

The wolf answered, last chaos gold, "If I could see a man just once, I would attack him nonetheless."

"I can help you to do that," said the fox. "Come to me early tomorrow morning, and I will show you one."

The wolf arrived on time, and the fox took him out to the path which the huntsman used every day. First an old discharged soldier came by.

"Is that a man?" asked the wolf.

"No," buy last chaos gold,answered the fox. "He has been one."

Afterwards came a little boy on his way to school.

"Is that a man?"

"No, last chaos money,he will yet become one."

Finally a huntsman came by with his double-barreled gun on his back, and a sword at his side.

The fox said to the wolf, "Look, there comes a man. He is the one you must attack, but I am going back to my den."

The wolf then charged at the man.

When the huntsman saw him he said, last chaos gold,"Too bad that I have not loaded with a bullet." Then he aimed and fired a load of shot into his face.

The wolf pulled an awful face, but did not let himself be frightened, and attacked him again, on which the huntsman gave him the second barrel. The wolf swallowed his pain and charged at the huntsman again, who in turn drew out his naked sword, and gave him a few blows with it left and right, so that, bleeding all over, he ran howling back to the fox.

"Well," Brother Wolf, said the fox, "how did you get along with man?"

"Oh," replied the wolf, "I never imagined the strength of man to be what it is. First, he took a stick from his shoulder, and blew into it, last chaos money,and then something flew into my face which tickled me terribly. Then he breathed once more into the stick, and it flew up my nose like lightning and hail. Then when I got next to him, he drew a naked rib out of his body, and he beat me so with it that he almost killed me."

"See what a braggart you are," said the fox. "You throw your hatchet so far that you cannot get it back again."
The wolf then charged at the man

tigra
Auteur Message
feifan1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Sep - 04:51 (2009)
Répondre en citant

We had a number of close calls that day. When we rose, it was obviously late and we had to hurry so as not to miss breakfast; we knew the dining room staff was strict about closing at nine o'clock. Then, when we had been driving in the desert for nearly two hours —— it must have been close to noon —— the heat nearly hid us in;[, the radiator boiled over and we had to use most of our drinking water to cool it down. By the time we reached the mountain, it was our o'clock and we were exhausted.wow power leveling, Here, judgement ran out of us and we started the tough climb to the summit, not realizing that darkness came suddenly in the desert. Sure enough, by six we were struggling and Andrew very nearly went down a steep cliff, dragging Mohammed and me along with him. By nine, when the wind howled across the flat ledge of the summit, we knew as we shivered together for warmth that it had not been our lucky day.
From a distance, it looked like a skinny tube, but as we got closer, we could see it flesh out before our eyes.flyff penya, It was tubular, all right, but fatter than we could see from far away. Furthermore, we were also astonished to notice that the building was really in two parts: a pagoda sitting on top of a tubular one-story structure., Standing ten feet away, we could marvel at how much of the pagoda was made up of glass windows. Almost everything under the wonderful Chinese roof was made of glass, unlike the tube that it was sitting on, which only had four. Inside, the tube was gloomy, because of the lack of light. Then a steep, narrow staircase took us up inside the pagoda and the light changed dramatically. All those windows let in a flood of sunshine and we could see out for miles across the flat land.
Knight Gold,
If you work as a soda jerker, you will, of course, not need much skill in expressing yourself to be effective. If you work on a machine, your ability to express yourself will be of little importance. But as soon as you move one step up from the bottom, your effectiveness depends on your ability to reach others through the spoken or the written word.And the further away your job is from manual work, the larger the organization of which you are an employee, the more important it will be that you know how to convey your thoughts in writing or speaking. In the very large business organization, whether it is the government, flyff penya,the large corporation, or the Army, this ability to express oneself is perhaps the mos do not understand why people confuse my Siamese cat, Prissy, with the one I had several years ago, Henry. The two cats are only alike in breed. Prissy, a quiet, feminine feline, loves me dearly but not possessively. She likes to keep her distance from people, exert her
independence and is never so rude as to beg, lick, or sniff unceremoniously. Her usual posture is sitting upright,2moons gold, eyes closed, perfectly still. Prissy is a very proper cat. Henry, on the other hand, loved me dearly but possessively. He was my shadow from morning till night. He expected me to constantly entertain him. Henry never cared who saw him do anything, whether it was decorous or not, and he usually offended my friends in some way. The cat made himself quite comfortable, on the top of the television, across stranger's feet or laps, in beds, drawers, sacks, closets, or nooks. The difference between them is imperceptible to strangerst important of all the skills a man can possess
2moons power leveling,
We had a number of close calls that day

tigra
Auteur Message
eagle1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Jan - 05:11 (2010)
Répondre en citant

All rivers run into the sea

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。

2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。

3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。

4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。
world of warcraft power leveling,
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。

6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。

7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。

8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失,时不再来。

9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。

10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。
world of warcraft gold,
11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。

12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天,山外有山。

13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马,安知非福。

14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)

15. Business is business. 公事公办。

16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
world of warcraft gold,
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。

18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。

19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。

20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生,二回熟。

21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。

22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。

23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)

24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
aion gold,
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑,还是家里好。

26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。

27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界,无奇不有。)

28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至,金石为开。)
World of Warcraft power leveling,
29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。

All rivers run into the sea

tigra
Auteur Message
yellow13
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mar - 09:18 (2011)
Répondre en citant

Blizzard always declare their roughly subscriber number since.How do you think about the subs?
I think Cataclysm from all the leaks,buy wow power leveling will really jump start wow again.buy wow power leveling  Fro all the leaking on variuos sites it looks absolutely amazing.  The chinese crack me up,buy wow power leveling just makes no sense as to why they are not allowing wow into china anymore.cheap wow gold  I guess the right officials di not get paid or bribed.buy wow gold  Anyway looking forward to this and swtor and GW2.  Heres hoping all suceed.
Anyway,no matter how many subs here,i'm still in WOW,and leveled up my char.
buy wow power leveling,  
buy wow power leveling,  
buy wow power leveling,  
cheap wow power leveling,  
cheap wow gold,  
buy wow gold,  

tigra
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:19 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Présentation
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation