FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » YaMaPi BaNdS & Co » J-actors » D-boys   
Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Fév - 17:09 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Shirota Yuu
Répondre en citant

Shirota Yuu est ne le 26/12/1985 a Barcelone d'une mere espagnole et d'un pere japonnais.Il a vecu a Barcelone jusqu'a ces 2 ans.Apres il vit au Japon.C'est un acteur et un chanteur qui a beaucoup de succées.Au Japon il est connu dans des roles dans la serie D-Boys,June Bride,Zoku June Bride,The Hit Parade,Dignity of Haken.Il a joue aussi dans le film live de Prince of Tennis en jouant le role de Kunimitsu Tezuka.
Il a participe a la comedie musicale de Sailor Moon pendant 1 ans en jouant le role de l'homme masque.Il a aussi participe a la comedie musicale de Prince of Tennis pendant 1 ans en jouant Tezuka Kunimitsu.

Drama:

2005:Hice Cool
2006:Pink No Idenshi
2006:Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai
2006: DD-Boys
2006:The Hit Parade
2006:Shoujo ni wa Mukanai Shokugyou (A Business Unfit for a Young Lady)
2007: Dignity of Haken
2007:Haken no Hinkaku
2007:Seito Shokun
2007:Hanazakari No Kimitachi E(hanakimi)
2007:Haken no Hinkaku

Films:
2006:Prince Of Tennis
2006:June Bride
2006:Zoku June Bride
2007:Arakure KNIGHT
2007:Heat Island
2007:Waruboro 

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Fév - 17:09 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 16:41 (2008)
Répondre en citant

je l'adore dans le drama hanakimi !!! il est genial !!!!

et dans le film de POT il joue tro bien ce gars et puis c'est le meilleur amis de YamaP hihi!

MSN  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Fév - 20:44 (2008)
Répondre en citant

C'est mon chouchou avec Araki.
Je l'adore dans Hanakimi et dans les comedies musicales de Prince Of Tennis et Sailor Moon

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Fév - 12:19 (2008)
Répondre en citant

j'ai une affiche dans un magazine jap ou on le voit jouer dans un film mais je sais de quel film il s'agit snif !! mais sa a l'air d'etre policier je scanerai la page ^^

MSN  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Fév - 22:25 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Si tu scannes la page je pourrais surement te dire.
Dans le drama Koshonin déjà il joue un prisonnier (d'ailleurs il est trop beau en psychopathe *Bave*).
L'affiche c'est le film où sur l'image il a un débardeur noir ou bien c'est une affiche en noir et blanc où il à la coiffure à Elvis (MDR)

Shirota il est super. Il chante bien, il joue bien, il a de super copains (Bave).
D'ailleurs sur la liste du partage des D boys en trois avec Saby et sa soeur c'est moi qui l'ai Nyark nyark

Visiter le site web du posteur  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Fév - 16:22 (2008)
Répondre en citant

mdrrr !! c'est clair qu'il est trop beau mais sur l'affiche il est je croit en debardeur noir mais sa coiffure est normal avc des meche blonde je croit !

MSN  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Fév - 20:26 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ok alors c'est Heat Island le film.

Avec ses mèches blonde il m'avait fait rire car au même moment Jin et Yamapi avait les mêmes.
Y'a une photo où ils sont ensemble avec les mèches c'est pas mal Laughing

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Fév - 15:04 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ah ok lol ! je scanerai quand meme la page car il est vraient craquant dessu !! Gyabooooooooooooo

MSN  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

Localisation: En train de manger des glaces avec Koji-kun ou e to je c pas T_T

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Fév - 17:08 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Ca fait un moment que tu dois me la scanner en plus  Mort de Rire

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Mar - 16:20 (2008)
Répondre en citant

J'ai vu des images de Shirota et de Yamapi et je l'ai mise sur le forum de Tenimyu et ils ont l'air de s'eclater tous les deux

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Mar - 21:51 (2008)
Répondre en citant

lol ! oui ils s'eclate toujour quand ils sont ensemble ! c'est hallucinant de voir que ils reste amis alors qu'ils sont un peu rival dans le shobizness

MSN  

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
hollo11
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Avr - 04:07 (2009)
Répondre en citant

It was a bright sunny afternoon with a fresh breeze blowing from the northeast. The small sloop was making a series of very short tacking maneuvers as it made its way gingerly up the narrow channel.

The forest marched down the steep rocky hillsides to abruptly meet the sea below on both shores. The tiny but sturdy craft was tossed precariously by the rip tides created in the close waterway. The sole occupant reset her grip on the tiller and brought the sloop around in yet another tack headed toward a little niche in the eastern shoreline. She was kneeling in the boat's compact
wow power leveling cockpit watching carefully ahead for any telltale clues on the water that dangerous rocks lay just out of sight below the surface. She held her course on a starboard tack until she was just past a rocky spur which broke the forest cover and actually spilled over into the sea.

When she was about eighty yards from the shoreline she abruptly swung the boat head to the wind bringing it to an almost dead stop in the water. After loosing the sheets on both her jib and mainsails, she quickly scrambled to the bow and let her anchor line out till she felt the anchor touch bottom. She then expertly continued to pay out enough of the line to properly set the anchor, allowing for both safe swinging room as the wind might shift and the expected change of depth as the tides came and went.

She had been so occupied with the Business of sailing her small sloop, that she had not noticed that she had an audience.
world of warcraft power leveling A tall slim young man in blue jeans, T-shirt and black leather bomber style jacket was sitting on the rocky spur smiling with open admiration at the sailing skill of the woman skipper on the neat little sloop. As she stood from securing the anchor and started to lower and tie down her sails, he arose and quickly walked back up into the trees behind him. So she never knew that her arrival had been noted.

When the sloop was secured to her satisfaction, Katherine went below and put a tiny kettle on the single burner in the diminutive galley. As she waited for the water to boil, she pulled a thick dog-eared ring binder out of a wow gold shelf to the left of the companionway and opened it to the last entry. This book served a dual purpose as a ship's log and personal journal. She noted her time of arrival and location of the tiny sheltered anchorage, the weather which was close to perfection for a sailor and a personal note that this seemed a great spot in which to write and create.

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
Ramya
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Nov - 02:17 (2009)
Répondre en citant

I have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow Power Leveling)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. world of warcraft gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them.

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray. world of warcraft gold

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans. cd keys

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned.

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleft lip. Now she can leave her house and be a participant in life rather than a spectator.

In western Gansu we have been building cisterns in villages that are short of water. In a region with so little rainfall, some people have to walk great distances to fetch water for their daily needs. Contributions from individuals and companies have enabled us to build over 500 cisterns, each big enough to supply a family of seven for an entire year. Aion gold

So this is how I have chosen to lead my life.

At one orphanage I visited this past July, I came face to face with two little girls aged 3 and 6. They looked up at me with their cautious brown eyes, and I felt I was once again lookingsintosthe eyes of my sisters fifteen years ago.I realized how much adoption had meant to each of us in my family. Fifteen years ago, my sisters too were sitting in an orphanage, with no one to call their parents and no place to call their home. Now they have both in the unconditional love of my family.

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
baboyes
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 08:58 (2010)
Répondre en citant

The new lead-dog
‘Well, what did I say? Buck’ s a real fighter,all right,’ said Francois the next morning when he discovered that Spitz had disappeared and that Buck was covered in blood.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
‘Spitz fought like a wolf,’World of Warcraft power leveling said Perrault, as he looked at the bites all over Buck.‘And Buck fought like ten wolves,’ answered Francois.‘And we'll travel faster now. No more Spitz, no more trouble.’Francois started to harness the dogs. He needed a new lead-dog, and decided that Sol-leks was the best dog that he had.But Buck jumped at Sol-leks and took his place.
last chaos gold,
‘Look at Buck!’last chaos gold said Francois, laughing.‘He's killed Spitz, and now he wants to be lead-dog. Go away, Buck!’
He pulled Buck away and tried to harness Sol-leks again.Sol-leks was unhappy too. He was frightened of Buck, and when Francois turned his back, Buck took Sol-leks’ place again. Now Francois was angry.
‘I'll show you!’ he cried, and went to get a heavy club from the sledge.
aoc power leveling,
Buck remembered the man in the red coat,aoc power leveling and moved away. This time, when Sol-leks was harnessed as lead-dog,Buck did not try to move in. He kept a few metres away and circled around Francois carefully. But when Francois called him to his old place in front of Dave, Buck refused. He had won his fight with Spitz and he wanted to be lead-dog.
aoc power leveling,
For an hour the two men tried to harness him.aoc power leveling Buck did not run away, but he did not let them catch him. Finally,Francois sat down, and Perrault looked at his watch.It was getting late.The two men looked at one another and smiled Francois walked up to Sol-leks, took off his harness, led him back and harnessed him in his old place.Then he called Buck.All the other dogs were harnessed and the only empty place was now the one at the front But Buck did not move.‘Put down the club,’ said Perrault.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
Francois dropped the club,Final Fantasy XI GIL and immediately Buck came up to the front of the team.Francois harnessed him ,and in a minute the sledge was moving.
Buck was an excellent leader. He moved and thought quick-ly and led the other dogs well. A new leader made no differ-ence to Dave and Sol-leks; they continued to pull hard .But the other dogs had had an easy life when Spitz was leading.They were surprised when Buck made them work hard and punished them for their mistakes Pike, the second dog,was usually lazy; but by the end of the first day he was pulling harder than he had ever pulled in his life. The first night in camp Buck fought Joe, another difficult dog, and after that there were no more problems with him. The team started to pull together, and to move faster and faster.
aion kinah,
‘I've never seen a dog like Buck!’aion kinah cried Francois,‘Never!He's worth a thousand dollars .What do you think,Perrault?’

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
ahead168
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Sep - 08:49 (2011)
Répondre en citant

There's no doubt that Beyonce, a.k.a. Mrs. Jay Z, is one of the most stylish musicians in the game. She constantly surprises with statement-making ensembles both on and off the red carpet, always managing to strike the perfect balance between bold glamour and timeless beauty.
She's appeared on countless magazine covers, modeled in Tom Ford's first women's collection runway show (see video below), and even dabbled in design when she and her mother started their House of Deréon line back in 2004. Not only is Beyonce the official queen of hip-hop, she's also become one of the music industry's chicest icons.
Today, on B's 30th birthday, we're looking back to see how far, in fashion, she's come - from the days of matching with her Destiny's Child crew, to her curve-hugging performance wear, to her stunning designer gowns. Take a look through our gallery to see the best of Beyonce through the years.
wow power leveling,  
eve isk,
wow gold,   
world of warcraft power leveling
rift gold,
buy wow power leveling,  
aoc gold,

Shirota Yuu
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:17 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » D-boys
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation