FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » YaMaPi BaNdS & Co » J-music » Johnny's » Kat-tun   
Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Fév - 20:49 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Jin Akanishi
Répondre en citant

* Nom: 赤西 仁
* Nom(romaji): Akanishi Jin
* Surnom: Jinshi, Akanishi-kun, Bakanishi
* Profession: Acteur / chanteur
* Né le: 4 juillet 1984
* Lieu de naissance: Tokyo, Japon
* Taille: 176cm
* poids: 58kg
* Signe astro: Cancer
* agence: Johnny's Entertainment
* Groupe de Jpop: Kat-Tun

Dramas

*Yukan Club dans le rôle de: Shochikubai Miroku (NTV, 2007) 

* Anego (NTV, 2005)

* Gokusen 2(NTV, 2005)
* X-mas nante dai kirai (2004) 

* Omae no yukichi ga naiteiru (TV Asahi, 2001)
* Haregi, koko ichiban (NHK, 2000)
* Taiyou wa shizumanai (Fuji TV, 2000)
* Best Friend (1999)
* Kowai Nichiyoubi (Scary Sunday) (1999)
* PPOI (1999)

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Fév - 20:49 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Fév - 12:17 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ahhh lui il est tropppp beau je l'adore !!!!!!!!! il chante trop bien et il est un acteur magnifique ! je l'ai adorer dans gokusen 2 ^^ il est parti en europe mais il est revenu pour le bien de ses fans mdrr
Mr. Green

MSN  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Fév - 22:11 (2008)
Répondre en citant

On parle de Bananishi.
Mon Kat tun préféré et mon deuxième Johnny's préféré.
C'est un abruti de service (normal quand on voit qui sont ses copains). Il a une voix superbe et une présence sur scène impressionnante.
Les autres disent de lui que quand il veut quelque chose il arrive toujours à l'obtenir et qu'il est un peu le lien entre tous les membres du groupe.
Il a eu une altercation avec Junno au début du groupe à la même période de la dispute Kame/Ueda.

Bref je vais pas faire l'encyclopédie sur Jin.

Dans Gokusen 2 au départ son personnage me soulait mais finalement à la fin c'était mon perso préféré.
Faut que je regarde Yukan club et après je viendrais raconter mes impression Okay

Visiter le site web du posteur  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Fév - 13:33 (2008)
Répondre en citant

araso !! ^^

c'est vrai que audebut il est saoulant dans gokusen mais son coté mysterieux est assez crakant et encore plus kame Surprised

que d'histoire dit donc dans les Kat tun ^^" mais tout est bien qui fini bien heuresement sinon on aurait pas ce merveuilleux groupe Very Happy

MSN  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Melanie-Jin
fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 00:54 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Mon cheri que j'aime il est trop beauuuuu

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 02:11 (2008)
Répondre en citant

lol j'adore quand il joue dans gokusen !!! il est super en mode racaille !  

MSN  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Melanie-Jin
fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 02:13 (2008)
Répondre en citant

j'aime quand il bastonne dedans ! c'est moi qui va le soigner apres XDDDDD

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 02:15 (2008)
Répondre en citant

mdr ! et ryoko va soigner kame car il s'en ai pris lui aussi !! gomen je suis fatiguer donc je vous dit : oyasumi !!!  Okay

MSN  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

Localisation: En train de manger des glaces avec Koji-kun ou e to je c pas T_T

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 02:16 (2008)
Répondre en citant

lol au moins il est sûr d'être bien soigné Razz (moi je soigne yuya et massu dans gachi baka mdr)

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Melanie-Jin
fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 02:16 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Ouai Ryoko la femme de kame normal quel ailler soigner son kame comme je soigne mon Jin XD
Oyasumiiiiii

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Ryoko
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Avr - 21:38 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Jin tres beau garçon !!

A oui en tant que futur femme de Kame ne vous inquiété pas je m'occupe bien de lui ^^

Aufaite j'aimerai bien un petit Topic sur lui mais j'ai la Flemme de le faitre ^^'

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
hollo11
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Avr - 04:06 (2009)
Répondre en citant

"I was born in I856 in Kalamakee, Mich., of honest and reputable parents, one of whom Heaven has mercifully spared to comfort me in my later years. In I867 the family came to California and settled near Nigger Head, where my father
wow power leveling opened a road agency and prospered beyond the dreams of avarice. He was a reticent, saturnine man then, though his increasing years have now somewhat relaxed the austerity of his disposition, and I believe that nothing but his memory of the sad event for which I am now on trial prevents him from manifesting a genuine hilarity.

"Four years after we had set up the road agency an itinerant preacher came along, and having no other way wow power leveling to pay for the night's lodging that we gave him, favored us with an exhortation of such power that, praise God, we were all converted to religion. My father at once sent for his brother the Hon. William Ridley of Stockton, and on his arrival turned over the agency to him, charging him nothing for the franchise nor plant - the latter consisting of a Winchester rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, and an assortment of masks made out of flour sacks. The family then moved to Ghost Rock and opened a dance house. It was called 'The Saints' Rest Hurdy-Gurdy,' and the proceedings each night began with prayer. It was there that my now sainted mother, by her grace in the dance, acquired the sobriquet of 'The Bucking Walrus.'

"In the fall of '75 I had occasion to visit Coyote, on the road to Mahala, and took the stage at Ghost Rock. There were four other passengers. About three miles beyond Nigger Head, persons whom I identified as my Uncle William and his two sons held up the stage. Finding nothing in the express box, they went through the passengers. I acted a most honorable part in the affair,
world of warcraft power leveling placing myself in line with the others, holding up my hands and permitting myself to be deprived of forty dollars and a gold watch. From my behavior no one could have suspected that I knew the gentlemen who gave the entertainment. A few days later, when I went to Nigger Head and asked for the return of my money and watch my uncle and cousins swore they knew nothing of the matter, and they affected a belief that my father and I had done the job ourselves in dishonest violation of commercial good faith. Uncle William even threatened to retaliate by starting an opposition dance house at Ghost Rock.
world of warcraft power leveling
As 'The Saints' Rest' had become rather unpopular, I saw that this would assuredly ruin it and prove a paying enterprise, so I told my uncle that I was willing to overlook the past if he would take me into the scheme and keep the partnership a secret from my father. This fair offer he rejected, and I then perceived that it would be better and more satisfactory if he were dead.

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
ailj168
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Juil - 10:14 (2010)
Répondre en citant

I get a lot of questions from people who read my articles or visit my site asking me if I can give them some specific steps to follow to get started making changes in their lives.
archlord money,
Unfortunately, archlord money I don’t really have a step-by-step program for self improvement, so as much as I’d love to help, I can’t really tell them much other than to just get started.

But I’m also happy to give that very simple piece of advice, because getting started is the hardest part of… well, anything. And it’s the most intimidating. There’s a fear of the unknown that likes to creep its way in and it often leads to another overwhelming fear: failure.

And that will often stop us right in our tracks. I’ve seen it absolutely paralyze some people.
dog clothes,
And that’dog clothes s a shame because it’s really a pretty irrational fear, if you think about it. Failure should actually be something we embrace, because failure, believe it or not, is the best teacher.

Think about it. When have you learned and progressed the most during your life? I’m going to go right ahead and guess that it was after making a mistake and realizing that that was the wrong way to do it.
maple story mesos,
If you’re like most people, maple story mesos then that’s how it’s done. And then if you’re smart about it, then you’ve taken what you’ve learned and made the necessary course corrections, and continued on, never to make that same mistake again. Congratulations.

I really only view failure as failure if someone insists on doing things the wrong way over and over again without really caring or paying much attention to what’s going on. But most people don’t do that.

Most people learn from their mistakes. So you might as well go ahead and make them. But that means getting over your fears and finally getting started.
flyff penya,
All you really need is a little bit of confidence. flyff penya But true confidence doesn’t just come out of nowhere for no reason. Confidence comes with experience. Most people build their confidence by achieving small gains along the way. Once they see that they can do it, then they become confident enough to move onto the next step in their development. Then they complete that one, build a little more confidence, and start working towards the next step. And so on.

I like to call it the upward spiral.
last chaos gold,
Stop and think about the things you’ve already done, last chaos gold like learning to ride a bicycle, or drive a car, or any job you’ve ever had. At first, you didn’t know how to do them, and you were probably pretty nervous, but little by little, you got it, and eventually it became almost second nature – almost like you could do it in your sleep – and any nerves you may have had about it disappeared.

So if you really want to get things done, and really change your life for the better, then at some point you’re going to have to risk falling off your bicycle, so to speak.

To add a little color, I’ve included this quote from Teddy Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
cheap wow gold,
Well said, Mr. President. cheap wow gold Here’s another example: When I first started learning kung fu way back when, I was extremely nervous. My only goal that first day was to not fall on my face and make a fool of myself. Luckily, I didn’t, and I survived, and I kept going to class. The more I went, the more comfortable I got with it. And eventually I came to realize that it was silly of me to have been so concerned. Of course, it certainly helped that it was a good environment to learn in.

You see, success is not an all or nothing proposition. Your only choices are not to be a colossal failure or a colossal success. It doesn’t work that way.

OK, I’m repeating myself here, but real success is made up of smaller successes and achievements that build confidence and slowly get rid of that fear of the unknown. Which kind of means that you need to let yourself ride the wave, rather than looking only at the end goal. You’re never done growing, so you might as well let yourself enjoy the journey, rather than looking at everything as a fight for you to win or lose.

Have you ever heard the expression, “Slow and steady wins the race”? Well, when it comes to personal growth, it’s absolutely true.

What Are You So Afraid Of?

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Annstory
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Jan - 08:21 (2011)
Répondre en citant

wow power leveling, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is at it again in the Zero Punctuation video review of World of Warcraft Cataclysm wow power leveling.
wow power leveling,
There's just so little that can be said about it...you just have to watch. It's a wild, fast talking, profanity spewing, side-splittingly funny ride wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
Since the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion was released just over a month ago, there has been a lot of discussion among players about the difficulty of Heroic dungeons cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street has penned a new article discussing why the dev team made the decision to make those dungeons as hard as they are buy wow gold:
cheap wow power leveling,
In short cheap wow power leveling,  
buy wow gold, 'heroic' is supposed to mean something and that players need the challenge buy wow gold.

Jin Akanishi
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:24 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Kat-tun
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation