FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » YaMaPi BaNdS & Co » J-music Aller à la page: 1, 2  >  
Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Fév - 21:39 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Répondre en citant

Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit)

Fahrenheit (aka Fei Lun Hai) est un groupe formé sous le label HIM. Au départ ils n'étaient que trois. Ils commencèrent à se faire connaître grâce à la série TV KO One et peut après, Wu Chun les a rejoint, fin 2005 et ils sont officiellement devenus un groupe composé de quatres membres.
Depuis, leur popularité ne cesse d'augmenter et ils ont d'ailleurs remporté beaucoup d'awards début 2007.

Wu Chun
Né le : 10 Octobre 1980
Taille : 1. 83m
Né a Brunei

Jiro Wang
Né le : 24 Août 1981
Taille : 1. 80m

Arron Yan
Né le : 20 Novembre 1986
Taille : 1. 77m

Calvin Chen
Né le : 10 Octobre 1980
Taille : 1. 84m

Discographie:
2005: KO One OST *
2006: Tokyo Juliet OST
2006: Fahrenheit
2006: Hanakimi OST
2008: Two Sided

Quelques Clips:

Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni
Yi Ge Liu Liang
Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue
Xia Xue
Chao Xi Huan Ni
Chu Shen Ru Hua
Wo You Wo De Young
Xin Wo
Xiao Xiao de Ren Wu

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Fév - 21:39 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Fév - 16:16 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ohhh il sont trop beau surtout Arron Yan il ressemble a un japonais Razz  !!
je regarderait les clip et si j'aime je me trouverai les album ^^

MSN  

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Mar - 16:26 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Je crois pas que Arron est un japonnais.
Sinon si tu veux voir un peu les clips il y a une personne qui a fait les traductions francaises des clips sur dailymotion et la personne c'est "Yuna95" donc si vous voulez un peu voir ce que signifie les chansons.

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Mar - 16:26 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Je crois pas que Arron est un japonnais.
Sinon si tu veux voir un peu les clips il y a une personne qui a fait les traductions francaises des clips sur dailymotion et la personne c'est "Yuna95" donc si vous voulez un peu voir ce que signifie les chansons.

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Mar - 21:49 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ok marchiii tigra !!!!!!! Surprised "Yuna95" elle ma piqué mon prenom mdrrr ! sinon tu as poster 2 fois la meme reponse mdr !!

MSN  

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Avr - 21:05 (2008)
Répondre en citant

New song des FLH en japonais Stay With You

Pour toutes celles que ca interresse et qu'il aiment bien les FLH il y a une petition qui est organisé pour esseyer de les faire venir en France si vous l'avez pas signé signez la si vous plait:http://fahrenheit-petition.skyrock.com/

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
Melanie-Jin
fan

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Avr - 19:03 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Jiroooooooooooo

Visiter le site web du posteur  

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
guihuomao
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Avr - 04:56 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He

often walked about in the daytime holding a lighted lantern,peering around as if he were looking wow gold for something.When

auestioned about his odd behavior,he would reply,"I am searching for an honest man."

Diogenes held that the good man was self-sufficient and did not require material comforts or wealth.He believed that

wealth and possessions constrained humanity‘s natural state of freedom.In keeping with his philosophy,he was

perefectly satisfied with making his home in a large tub discarded from the temple of Cybele,the goddess of nature.

This earthen tub,called a pithos,and formerly been used for holding wine or oil for the sacrifices at the temple.

wow power leveling,  One day,Alexander the Great ,conqueror of half the civilized world,saw Diogenes sitting in this tub in the sunshine

.So the king,surrounded by his countries,approached Diogenes and said,"I am Alexander the Great."The philosopher

replied rather contemptuously,"I am Diogenes,the Cynic."Alexander then asked him if he could help him in any way."

world of warcraft power leveling,  Yes,"shot back Diogenes,"don‘t stand between me and the sun."A surprised Alexander then replied quickly,"If I were 5

in any way

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
Ramya
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Nov - 02:17 (2009)
Répondre en citant

A Coke and a Smile

I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (world of warcraft gold)

Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner.

Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. World of warcraft Power Leveling

Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth.

" Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.

" Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me. cd keys

Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up.

" Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."  

My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away.

Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved.

" Go on, hurry up," he yelled. Runes of Magic gold

My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.

The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled.

wow power level," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
Ramya
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Nov - 02:18 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness. Sro Gold

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack.

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever. Aion kina

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do.

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
xinshangl
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Nov - 02:05 (2009)
Répondre en citant

The Man was very sad. He knew that the Cat’s days were numbered.The doctor had said there wasn’t anything more

that could be done,that he should take the Cat home and make him as comfortable as possible.
  The man stroked the Cat on his lap and sighed.The Cat opened his eyes, purred and looked up at the Man. A

tear rolled down the Man’s cheek and landed on the Cat’s forehead.The Cat gave him a slightly annoyed look.
  “Why do you cry, Man?”the Cat asded.“Because you can’t bear the thought of losing me? Because you think

you can never replace me?”The Man nodded “yes.”
  “And where do you think I’ll be when I leave you?”the Cat asked. The Man shrugged helplessly. “Close

your eyes, Man,” the Cat said. The Man gave him a questioning look, but did as he was told.

wow power leveling,
  “What color are my eyes and fur?” the Cat asked. “Your eyes are gold and your fur is a rich, warm brown,

” the Man replied.
  “And where is it that you most often see me?”asked the Cat. “Does any point along the string appear to be

different, worse or better than any other part of the string?” The Man inspected the string and then shook his

head “no.”wow gold,
  “Close your eyes again,” the Cat said.“Now lick your hand.” The Man widened his eyes in surprise.
  “Just do it,” the Cat said.“Lick your hand,think of me in all my familiar places, think about all the

pieces of string.”
  The Man felt foolish, licking his hand, but he did as he was told. He discovered what a cat must know, that

licking a paw is very calming and allows one to think more clearly. He continued licking and the corners of his

mouth turned upward into the first smile he had shown in days. He waited for the Cat to tell him to stop,and when

he didn’t, he opened his eyes. The Cat’s eyes were closed.The Man stroked the warm, brown fur, but the Cat was

gone.
  The Man shut his eyes hard as the tears poured down his face. He saw the Cat on the windowsill, then in his

bed, then lying across his important papers. He saw him on the pillow next to his head, saw his bright gold eyes

and darkest brown on his nose and ears. He opened his eyes and through his tears looked over at the circle of

string he still held clutched in his hand.wedding dress,
  One day, not long after, there was a new Cat on his lap. She was a lovely calico and white…very different

from his earlier beloved Cat and very much the same.
 The man stroked the Cat on his lap and sighed.The Cat opened his eyes, purred and looked up at the Man. A tear

rolled down the Man’s cheek and landed on the Cat’s forehead.The Cat gave him a slightly annoyed look.
  “Why do you cry, Man?”the Cat asded.“Because you can’t bear the thought of losing me? Because you think

you can never replace me?”The Man nodded “yes.”
  “And where do you think I’ll be when I leave you?”the Cat asked. ” The Man opened his eyes, then reached

over and picked up the string. It was about two feet long and the Cat had been able to entertain himself for

hours with it. “Now take each end of the string in one hand,” the Cat ordered. The Man did so.
  “The end in your left hand is my birth and the end in your right hand is my death. Now bring the two ends

together,” the Cat said. The Man complied.
  “You have made a continuous circle,” said the cat.“Does any point along the string appear to be different,

worse or better than any other part of the string?” The Man inspected the string and then shook his head “no.

maple story mesos,
  “Close your eyes again,” the Cat said.“Now lick your hand.” The Man widened his eyes in surprise.
  “Just do it,” the Cat said.“Lick your hand,think of me in all my familiar places, think about all the

pieces of string.”
  The Man felt foolish, licking his hand, but he did as he was told. He saw the Cat on the windowsill, then in

his bed, then lying across his important papers. He saw him on the pillow next to his head, saw his bright gold

eyes and darkest brown on his nose and ears. He opened his eyes and through his tears looked over at the circle

of string he sti

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
jan1213
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Juin - 10:29 (2010)
Répondre en citant

Recommending Zhuge Liang on Horseback
World of Warcraft power leveling,
  Xu Shu was much valued by Liu Bei for his strategic talents.World of Warcraft power leveling After several victories on the battleground against Cao Cao, Xu was made the chief military advisor. At the news, Cao Cao was begrudging. “If you want this person,” one of his advisors said, “you can bring his mother to Xuchang and send a forged letter in his mother's handwriting, asking Xu Shu to desert Liu Bei and come here. As Xu is well-known for a strong filial affection, surely he will come.” This plot worked, for Xu, on receiving the letter, cried tearfully, asking Liu Bei for an immediate departure. Feeling sad, though, Liu persisted in his stay for another night, during which the two aired their sad feelings.
last chaos gold,
  the next day Liu laid a banquet outside the city for Xu.last chaos gold Holding the latter's hand, Liu said, “After we separate today, only heaven knows when and where we will meet again.” He wept bitter tears. After setting off on his way, Xu suddenly turned his horse and returned. “I almost forgot an important matter,” he said to Liu. “Ten kilometers from Xiangyang City, in a place called Long zhong, Do you want to meet him?” Liu expressed his willingness at once, but also aired doubt about whether Zhuge Liang was as talented as Xu.
aoc power leveling,
 “He tells configurations of stars in the heavens,aoc power leveling” Xu assured him, “and recognizes everything on earth. He knows a person's real nature at the first meeting-the number one talent under the heaven. If you have him as your military advisor, you'll have the country under your name.” Liu suggested a visit to Zhuge by Xu on his behalf, at this, the latter shook his head in disapproval. “You must go and offer your invitation personally, and his acceptance depends entirely on your sincerity.” With these words said, Xu turned his horse and left. Later, Liu paid three trips to Zhuge's straw house, another favorite story among Chinese people.
aoc power leveling,
This is a story from Three Kingdoms.aoc power leveling Zhang Lu ordered Ma Chao to attack Jiameng Pass. Learning this, Liu Bei immediately went to his military advisor Zhuge Liang for ideas. Zhuge Liang said, “Mao Chao is so brave that only Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun can match him. But Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun can match him. But Zhao Yun is not available; only Zhang Fei is around at the moment.”
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
  Knowing that Ma Chao was attacking the pass,Final Fantasy XI GIL Zhang Fei came to ask for a fight against him. Pretending not to hear, Zhuge Liang said to Liu Bei, “Ma Chao is attacking, and only Zhao Yun can defeat him.” Feeling snubbed, Zhang Fei noted his past merits and shouted, “If I can not defeat Ma Chao, I am willing to be punished according the rule.” Only then did Zhuge Liang nod his aGREement. Liu Bei himself acted as the chief commander and ordered Zhang Fei to fight in the vanguard. Liu Bei led the army to the pass. Time and again Ma Chao challenged them to fight. At every challenge, Zhang Fei wanted to engage him, but was stopped by Liu Bei. When Liu Bei saw Ma Chao and his army became fatigued, he ordered Zhang Fei to take on the challenge.
aion kinah,
 Zhang Fei and Ma Chao fought one hundred rounds with an even hand.aion kinah When Liu Bei saw that it was turning dark, he asked Zhang Fei to come back for a fight tomorrow. But Zhang Fei became infuriated and shouted, “Light more torches and get ready for a night fight. I will not return to the pass without defeating Ma Chao!” Ma Chao also pledged that he would not return to his camp without winning over Zhang Fei. Each of them mounted fresh horses to start the night fight. After another twenty rounds, Ma Chao saw that he could not win by force, so he had an idea. He pretended to flee. At the moment, Zhuge Liang arrived. He analyzed Ma Chao's situation and laid a trap for him. With Ma Chao in a fight spot, Zhuge Liang sent someone who succeeded in persuading him to fight for Liu Bei.

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
luoxiaosang
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Juin - 09:48 (2010)
Répondre en citant

Penelope rappelz rupees,Trunk knows something about risk. A nationally syndicated columnist, Ms. Trunk shocked the business community when she revealed intimate details of her personal life on her blog. At the time, many weren't sure this was the right move, but the blog shot up in popularity and eventually garnered over 30,000 rappelz rupees subscribers.
    If not for replica rolex, that loyal following, Ms. Trunk might not have been able to make a case for her current venture, Brazen Careerist (BrazenCareerist.com), an online professional network for Generation Y. Launching a new company is a perilous endeavor, but Ms. Trunk thought the risk was worth it. 'This world isn't set up for writers to get anywhere,' she says. 'Although I went into massive debt and ended up sacrificing my marriage, it was essential that I take my career into replica rolex my own hands.'
    As a result, she maple story power leveling,is no longer dependent on publications for her livelihood and has achieved one of her lifetime goals -- to serve as a mentor to twenty-something employees. Big Risks, Big Rewards If you think about it, most accomplished people in our culture are entrepreneurs who have taken big risks to net proportionally high rewards. Tough as it is for cautious people like me to accept, if you don't occasionally take calculated gambles, you won't get ahead as quickly as those who do. You will also never get over your fear of the unknown, and life will be predictable and aple story power leveling dull.
    How do you world of warcraft gold,go about deciding if a career risk is necessary and will bear fruit? First, it helps to think long term. Where do you want your career to be in five years, and what actions will you have to take to make sure you get there? Next, clearly define the challenge and the opportunity -- or the upside if the risk goes well. Then, consider the downside. Will the worst-case scenario be career-ending, or something that can be world of warcraft gold overcome?
    What's Your replica rolex, Backup Plan? Finally, what are some clues to assess if the risk is going bad, and what is your backup plan if your risk isn't successful?In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isn't a risk you find tolerable. The smartest risks have a limited downside and a huge upside. They involve research and the counsel of experienced people -- but also the willingness to step back and let the cards fall where they replica rolex may.
    Believe that Atlantica gold,  you've made the right choice, and have faith that everything will turn out all right in the end. Insecurity and negativity won't serve you well, because you'll be constantly holding your breath, waiting for things to fall apart. Speaking of which, if a risk doesn't work out, don't let it stop you from taking similar actions in the future. It's normal to feel disappointment and even embarrassment. But it's essential that you pick yourself up and move on. Take stock of what went wrong and make a note to do it differently next time. There is no shorter path to career Atlantica gold fulfillment.

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
baboyes
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 08:59 (2010)
Répondre en citant

Retail powerhouses like Wal-Mart, Target, Tesco, and Metro now insist that their business partners get on board with radio frequency identification (RFID). Although this fact alone suggests that a large number of suppliers will soon be RFID-savvy, it's also becoming apparent that RFID is making its own case. According to a recent Accenture survey, 47 percent of North American manufacturing executives anticipate getting a high return on their RFID investments.
Wow power leveling,
Admittedly,Wow power leveling survey respondents are focusing primarily on short-term benefits: 48 percent of respondents cited improved track-and-trace of shipment lots as a key benefit; 45 percent cited improved recall management; and 41 percent cited better shipping and receiving. Fewer respondents said they are emphasizing longer-term, planning-related benefits such as less inventory and working capital, improved revenue through reduction of out-of-stocks, and reduced expediting costs.
aion kinah,
Although companies may still be unclear about the long-term advantages,aion kinah RFID appears to have turned a corner. With more companies developing collaborative relationships, RFID is an excellent way to enhance the following:
Finished-goods inventory visibility: Hiking performance levels in shipping and receiving, labor productivity, order accuracy, and returns processing.
Production visibility: Improving accuracy of raw material receipts, work-in-process inventory management, and receiving-labor productivity.
Designer Glasses,
Asset visibility: Designer Glasses Raising asset utilization through better tracking of vehicles, reusable containers, and other high-value assets.
Another reason for RFID's ascension is its scope. Although many of them are being forced to adopt this technology, RFID-related benefits to consumer goods manufacturers are real, with potential for improving the accuracy of supply chain processes such as forecasting for demand planning.
cheap aion kinah,
However,cheap aion kinah RFID also will likely ratchet up retailers' operating performance by making it possible to tag merchandise at various levels, automate key distribution center processes, and reduce delivery lead times. Freight companies are other potential beneficiaries: They could save millions by identifying inefficiencies in delivery operations and by automatically tracking assets.
maple story mesos,
And finally,maple story mesos consider the pharmaceutical industry, where Electronic Product Codes (EPCs) that are integrated across the supply chain have the potential to curtail counterfeiting, streamline reverse logistics, and reduce out-of-stocks and returns. Companies could save up to 5 percent from increased labor productivity and reduced shrinkage, and reduce working and fixed capital from 5 percent to 30 percent—cabal alz the result of optimized inventory levels and superior asset utilization.
cabal alz,

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
simluo
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Sep - 07:56 (2010)
Répondre en citant

Hewlett-Packard Co.'s prom dresses,Mark Hurd joins a long list of corporate leaders felled by personal ethical lapses in recent years.Robert Moffat, a former senior vice president at International Business Machines Corp., left the company last year after becoming ensnared in a big insider trading case involving the hedge fund group Galleon and other corporate executives and traders on Wall Street prom dresses.
                 wow cd keys,
John Browne, the former chief of oil giant BP PLC, resigned in 2007 after he admitted lying to a judge while trying to prevent a British newspaper from exposing details about his personal life.Concerns about ethical lapses put corporate boards in a difficult spot. If the breach isn't something that is automatic grounds for firing, directors need to make judgment calls about what to do and how much to disclose wow cd keys.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
If it acts too swiftly to eject an executive, a board risks unfairly and unnecessarily getting rid of a leader who may be running the business well. But if it fails to act with haste, rumors may leak out-possibly giving the appearance that the company doesn't have control of the situation.Disclosure of ethical lapses is tricky too. The less a board discloses, the more the public and employees wonder what really happened, and it is hard to move on from a scandal without sufficiently satiating that appetite World of Warcraft power leveling.
 replica sunglasses,
Both alleged and admitted stumbles have brought down top executives who have been under increased scrutiny in the post Enron, post-Sarbanes-Oxley world. It is also harder to hide unethical behavior partly because 'there are so many news outlets that anyone can now pick up a story and run with it,' said Ronald Sims, a business-ethics professor at the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary. 'In the past, it was more hush hush.'Steven J. Heyer was ousted as chief executive of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. in 2007, after the board of directors received an anonymous letter accusing him of creating a hostile work environment. The letter alleged that Mr. Heyer made inappropriate physical contact with a female employee outside a restaurant bathroom, on at least one occasion. Mr. Heyer denied engaging in any impropriety replica sunglasses.
            world of warcraft power leveling,
Chris Albrecht, the CEO of Time Warner Inc.'s Home Box Office unit, left the company in 2007 over an incident for which he pleaded no contest to battery against his girlfriend. Mr. Albrecht at the time said he was leaving because he did not want his 'personal circumstances' to distract the company. Mark W. Everson was also ousted that year as president and CEO of the American Red Cross which said at the time that he had a 'personal relationship' with a subordinate employee. Mr. Everson said he was leaving 'for personal and family reasons.'In 2005, Boeing Co. replaced then-CEO Harry Stonecipher after emails revealed a relationship with a female executive at the company.Boeing said at the time that Mr. Stonecipher, who was then married, was fired not for having an affair, but for violating Boeing's code of conduct. Mr. Stonecipher acknowledged his conduct  world of warcraft power leveling.
                  2moons dil,
Also in 2005, Thomas M. Coughlin resigned his post as vice chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. amid allegations that he abused expense accounts and fabricated invoices to obtain reimbursements totaling as much as $500,000.A year later, he pleaded guilty to federal wire-fraud and tax-evasion charges 2moons dil. 

Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai)
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:16 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » J-music
Informations
Page 1 sur 2 Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation