FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » YaMaPi BaNdS & Co » J-music   
DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
tigra
fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Mar - 22:07 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Répondre en citant

DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki)

Biographie:
Dong Bang Shin Ki
sous connu sous le nom de DBSK en Corée ou
Tohoshinki au Japon ou encore Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) en Chine est un groupe coréen qui s'est formé en 2003 lors d'une emission coréenne.
Puis la premiere apparition du groupe a eu lieu le 26 decembre 2003 lors d'un showcase "special BoA & Britney Spears". Ils ont interpréte leur chanson Hug puis la chanson Oh Holy Night aux côtés de Boa.Puis suite a cette emission ils sortent leur deuxieme single The Way U Are qui atteint la premiere place des hit-parades coréen.
Suite a leur succees en Corée leur label decide de les lancer au Japon avec la chanson Stay With Me Tonight qui fut un succée au Japon.
In n'y a pas tres longtemps le groupe est arrivé en France a Paris pour etre exact sans Xiah qui etait a un tournage pour une chanson avec le groupe Anyband.
Peut-etre dans pas tres longtemps le groupe se fera connaitre en France.

Composition du groupe:

U-Know (Leader du Groupe)

Xiah Junsu

Hero

MAX

MICKY

Discographie

Album :
¤ TRI-ANGLE (13 Octobre 2004)
¤ Rising Sun (12 Septembre 2005)
¤ "O"-正. 反. 合. ["O" Jung. Ban. Hap] (29 Septembre 2006)

Compilation :
¤ Chrismas Gift from 동방신기 (7 Décembre 2004)

Album Japonais :
¤ Heart, Mind and Soul (23 Mars 2006)
¤ Five in the Back (24 Mars 2007)

Single :
¤ HUG (24 Janvier 2004)
¤ The way U are (24 Juin 2004)
¤ Hi Ya Ya Summer Day (23 Juin 2005)
¤ Show Me Your Love [Feat. Super Junior] (15 Décembre 2005
¤ Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang [Fighting Spirit of the East] (1 Juin 2006)
¤ Heat-Wave (26 Juillet 2007)

Single Japonais :
¤ Stay With Me Tonight (27 Avril 2005)
¤ Somebody to Love (13 Juillet 2005)
¤ My Destiny (2 Novembre 2005)
¤ Asu wa Kuru Kara [明日は来るから] (8 Mars 2006)
¤ Rising Sun/Heart, Mind and Soul (19 Avril 2006)
¤ Begin (21 Juin 2006)
¤ Sky (16 Août 2006)
¤ miss you /"O"‐正・反・合 ; ; ; (8Novembre 2006)
¤ Step by Step (24 Janvier 2007)
¤ Choose Lover (7 Mars 2007)
¤ Lovin' You (13 Juin 2007)
¤ SHINE/Ride On (19 Septembre 2007)
¤ Forever Love (14 Novembre 2007)

DVD
¤ All About Tohoshinki (28 Février 2006)
¤ Tohoshinki HISTORY in JAPAN Vol. 1 (23 Mars 2006)
¤ Tohoshinki 1st Artist Book - Tomorrow : 000777days (26 Mars 2006)
¤ 1st LIVE TOUR 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~ (4 Octobre 2006)
¤ Tohoshinki HISTORY in JAPAN Vol. 2 (28 Mars 2007)
¤ All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 2 (17 Octobre 2007)

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Mar - 22:07 (2008)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

Localisation: En train de manger des glaces avec Koji-kun ou e to je c pas T_T

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Mar - 23:14 (2008)
Répondre en citant

c'est le groupe pref à ma soeur, une fois quand t'étais venue dormir à la maison yuna je crois qu'elle t'en avait montré des clips ^^
Faudra que j'essaie d'en regarder des clips --"

Visiter le site web du posteur  

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Mar - 19:27 (2008)
Répondre en citant

ahh ouiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! ils chantent trop bien et dansent superbement

MSN  

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
guihuomao
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Avr - 05:05 (2009)
Répondre en citant

There was once a lonely girl who longed so much for love. One day while she was walking in the woods she found two starving songbirds. She took them home and put them in a small cage. She cared them with love and the birds grew strong. Every morning they greeted her with a wonderful song. The girl felt great love for the birds.

One day the girl left the door to the cage open. The larger and stronger of the two birds wow power leveling, flew from the cage. The girl was so frightened that he would fly away. As he flew close, she grasped him wildly. Her heart felt glad at her success in capturing him. Suddenly she felt the bird go limp. She opened her hand and stared in horror at the dead bird. Her desperate love had killed him.

She noticed the other bird moving back and forth on the edge of the cage. She could feel his great need for freedom. He needed to soar into the clear, blue sky. She lifted him from the cage and tossed him softly into the air. The bird circled once, twice, three times.

The girl watched delightedly at the bird's enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss. She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest melody that she had ever heard.

world of warcraft power leveling,
 The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it too tight, the best way to keep love is to give it WINGS!

A boy frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and his Personal Psychic Advisor tells him: "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."
The frog is thrilled, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party?"
"No," says his Advisor, "in her biology class." 3

love fly

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
Ramya
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Nov - 02:15 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness. Sro Gold

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack.

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever. Aion kina

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do.

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
xinshangl
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Nov - 02:05 (2009)
Répondre en citant

There was once a little girl who was very pretty and delicate, but in summer she was forced to run about with

bare feet, she was so poor, and in winterwear very large wooden shoes, which made her little insteps quite red,

andthat looked so dangerous!

In the middle of the village lived old Dame Shoemaker; she sat and sewedtogether, as well as she could, a little

pair of shoes out of old red stripsof cloth; they were very clumsy, but it was a kind thought. They were meantfor

the little girl. The little girl was called Karen.

wow power leveling,

"Here, give me the little girl. I will adopt her!"And Karen believed all this happened on account of the red

shoes, but the oldlady thought they were horrible, and they were burnt. But Karen herself wascleanly and nicely

dressed; she must learn to read and sew; and people saidshe was a nice little thing, but the looking-glass said:

"Thou art more thannice, thou art beautiful!"Now the queen once travelled through the land, and she had her

little daughterwith her. And this little daughter was a princess, and people streamed to thecastle, and Karen was

there also, and the little princess stood in her finewhite dress, in a window, and let herself be stared at; she

had neither atrain nor a golden crown, but splendid red morocco shoes. They were certainlyfar handsomer than

those Dame Shoemaker had made for little Karen. Nothing inthe world can be compared with red shoes.

ffxi gil,

Now Karen was old enough to be confirmed; she had new clothes and was to havenew shoes also. The rich shoemaker

in the city took the measure of her littlefoot. This took place at his house, in his room; where stood

largeglass-cases, filled with elegant shoes and brilliant boots. All this lookedcharming, but the old lady could

not see well, and so had no pleasure in them.

"That must be patent leather!" said the old lady. "They shine so!""Yes, they shine!" said Karen, and they fitted,

and were bought, but the oldlady knew nothing about their being red, else she would never have allowedKaren to

have gone in red shoes to be confirmed. Yet such was the case.

cheap aion kinah,

Everybody looked at her feet; and when she stepped through the chancel door onthe church pavement, it seemed to

her as if the old figures on the tombs,those portraits of old preachers and preachers' wives, with stiff ruffs,

andlong black dresses, fixed their eyes on her red shoes. And she thought only ofthem as the clergyman laid his

hand upon her head, and spoke of the holybaptism, of the covenant with God, and how she should be now a

maturedChristian; and the organ pealed so solemnly; the sweet children's voices sang,and the old music-directors

sang, but Karen only thought of her red shoes.

In the afternoon, the old lady heard from everyone that the shoes had beenred, and she said that it was very

wrong of Karen, that it was not at allbecoming, and that in future Karen should only go in black shoes to

church,even when she should be older.

The next Sunday there was the sacrament, and Karen looked at the black shoes,looked at the red ones--looked at

them again, and put on the red shoes.

wedding dress,

The sun shone gloriously; Karen and the old lady walked along the path throughthe corn; it was rather dusty

there.

And all the people in the church looked at Karen's red shoes, and all thepictures, and as Karen knelt before the

altar, and raised the cup to herlips, she only thought of the red shoes, and they seemed to swim in it; andshe

forgot to sing her psalm, and she forgot to pray, "Our Father in Heaven!"Now all the people went out of church,

and the old lady got into her carriage.

wedding dress,

Karen raised her foot to get in after her, when the old soldier said,"Look, what beautiful dancing shoes!"And

Karen could not help dancing a step or two, and when she began her feetcontinued to dance; it was just as though

the shoes had power over them. Shedanced round the church corner, she could not leave off; the coachman

wasobliged to run after and catch hold of her, and he lifted her in the carriage,but her feet continued to dance

so that she trod on the old lady dreadfully.

The congregation sat in cushioned seats, and sang out of their Prayer-Books.

And the organ pealed, and the children's voices in the choir sounded so sweetand soft! The clear sunshine

streamed so warmly through the window into thepew where Karen sat! Her heart was so full of sunshine, peace, and

joy, thatit broke. Her soul flew on the sunshine to God, and there no one asked afterthe RED SHOES.

安徒生童话:THE RED SHOES

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
simluo
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Sep - 07:58 (2010)
Répondre en citant

It is good wedding gowns, to spend my birthday with some good friends.   And as I look around the room, there are very few of you who I haven’t, in some form or fashion, worked directly with on an issue -- some of you dating back to when I was in the state legislature , some of you who I’ve worked with in the United States Senate, and all of you who I’ve had the opportunity to work with as President of the United States wedding gowns.
         archlord gold,
So I am grateful.  And I want to first of all thank Rich, not only for inviting me here, not only for I know making clear my commitment to all of you during an earlier session today, but also for your outstanding leadership of the labor movement.  And we very much appreciate everything that you do.  I want to thank Liz and Arlene for bucking up Rich all the time -- (laughter) -- and making him look good.  This is a shared leadership, and we are very proud of them.  I want to thank all the members of the Executive Council, all my brothers and sisters in the AFL-CIO archlord gold.
       last chaos gold,
Together, you are fighting for the hardworking men and women in this country after nearly 10 years of struggle.  The middle class has been struggling now for about a decade -- 10 years in which folks felt the sting of stagnantincomes and sluggish job growth and declining economic security, as well as at least eight years in which there was a profound animosity towards the notion of unions.It’s going to take some time to reverse all that’s been done, but we’re on the right track.  We’re moving forward.  And that’s what I’m going to want to talk to you about briefly today last chaos gold.
          wow cd keys,
I hope you don’t mind me interjecting , though, a topic, because it’s in the news right now and I want to make sure that all of you are aware of it.One place in our country where people have faced particular struggles in the last few months is in the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the BP oil spill.  So it was very welcome news when we learned overnight that efforts to stop the well through what’s called a “static kill” appear to be working -- and that a report out today by our scientists show that the vast majority of the spilled oil has been dispersedor removed from the water.  So the long battle to stop the leak and contain the oil is finally close to coming to an end.  And we are very pleased with that wow cd keys.
        maple story power leveling,
Our recovery efforts, though, will continue.  We have to reverse the damage that’s been done, we will continue to work to hold polluters accountable for the destruction they’ve caused, we’ve got to make sure that folks who were harmed are reimbursed, and we’re going to stand by the people of the region however long it takes until they’re back on their feet.Now, beyond the Gulf, many of those who’ve been hit hardest by the economic upheaval of recent years have been the people that you represent.  For generations, manufacturing was the ticket to a better life for the American worker maple story power leveling.
          sunglasses replica,
But as the world became smaller, outsourcing , an easier way to increase profits, a lot of those jobs shifted to low-wage nations.  So, many who held those jobs went to work in the construction industry, as we had the housing boom.  But when the subprime mortgage crisis hit, when those mortgages were called up on Wall Street, that bubble burst, leaving devastation everywhere sunglasses replica .

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
Annstory
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Jan - 08:27 (2011)
Répondre en citant

wedding dresses,
You've found true love, you've got the ring, now you need the dress, but it's going to cost you!
Becky Worley shows you how to find the perfect wedding dress at a thrift store wedding dresses.
wedding gowns,
Heather Dale, a San Francisco bride-to-be is on the hunt for her bridal gown wedding gowns.
prom dresses,
"I was doing a bit of research and I can not believe the prices," she said prom dresses.
wedding dresses,
But as a thrift-store fashionista, I noticed a trend: almost every consignment wedding dresses,
wedding dresses,
second hand or thrift store I shopped at had a wedding dress on sale wedding dresses.
wedding gowns,  
Some were older, others were out of style, but I wanted to see if I could find a dress for our bride that came in at a tenth of her budget. I set out to find the sub-$500 wedding dress wedding gowns.

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
ahead168
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Sep - 08:44 (2011)
Répondre en citant

The WoW Factor Hyperbole is the lifeblood of many games and definitely the staple of a lot of forums. In today's WoW Factor, MMORPG.com's Joe Sanicky talks about hyperbole as it applies to World of Warcraft. Check out Joe's excellent column and then weigh in with a few thoughts of your own in the comments.
Have you ever heard a comment such as the ones above uttered on a gaming forum before? No doubt you have, and it is hardly surprising! World of Warcraft is a part of our society’s cultural identity concerning nerds, gamers, and MMOs alike, so it stands to reason that any archetypal trope or meme associated with typical internet interactions would be present three fold regarding Blizzard’s pinnacle of success, eh? After all the idea that it is cool to bash World of Warcraft seems just as prevalent within gaming culture as said mannerisms and sentiments are. So go ahead and check out some World of Warcraft forums for yourself and see! I’ll be right back while I go read some forums.
wow power leveling,    
world of warcraft power leveling,  
aoc powerleveling,
ffxi gil,  
maple story mesos,
wow power leveling,  
dfo gold,

DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki)
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:21 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » J-music
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation