FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Vous » Présentation   
Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 10:59 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: Yuna-sama
Répondre en citant

Moi Yuna-sama déclare ce forum ouvert a tous ceux qui veulent s'inscrire a ce club de YaMaPi BaNdS & Co !!

Sinon j'aime les Johnny's surtout NEWS ! mais mon groupe préferer est avant tout ORANGE RANGE !!! ma passion est aussi pour les drama et mon acteur préférer est Yamapiiii !!!! c'est mon amant !!! <<3 !!

j'espere que vous vous amuserez bien dans ce forum que j'espere garder longtemps !!

BIENVENU A MOI YUNA-SAMA mdrrr !!!

PS : ah oui s'il vous plait si vous pouviez mettre votrre petite tete dans le topic vos têtes ^^ afin que l'on se connaisse mieux comme sa Smile merci d'avance ^^

MSN  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 10:59 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

re
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 13:16 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: re
Répondre en citant

Salut Yuna, merci pour le fofo
Alors va falloir me faire connaitre pleins de mon je crois.
Les chansons je connais en générale mais ce sont les personnes qui chantent souvent que je ne connais pas

merci pour le fofo Okay

Visiter le site web du posteur  

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 16:13 (2007)
Répondre en citant

de rien c'est un plaisir ^^

t'inquiete je te ferai connaitre encore pleiinnn de beau gosse !!!!!!!

MSN  

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 17:21 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Okay cool encore pleins de beaux goss

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 20:16 (2007)
Répondre en citant

oui !!!! tu verra tu vas bavé Smile

MSN  

re
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 20:40 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: re
Répondre en citant

Faut que je rachète pleins de bavoir alors Mort de Rire

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
kaidoh20
petit fan

Localisation: Cherche son billet d'avion pour rejoindre ses amants !!

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 21:53 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Moi petite nouvelle te salue bien bas big boss ^^
Je suis une exilée du pays de Tenimyu qui veux s'ouvrir à d'autres horizons ^^

Alors, je te connais de nom de yuya-chan qui de connais de asuna...
Shocked big bazard...

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 22:58 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Toi avoir tout bien expliqué kaidoh Laughing

C'est bien de s'ouvrir un peu.
On compte sur toi pour nous faire découvrir de nouvelles choses Yuna

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 23:49 (2007)
Répondre en citant

oui oui c'est trop d'honneur de vous confier tous a moi Laughing

MSN  

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
longjail
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juin - 03:15 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Chinese Valentine's Day is on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in the Chinese calendar. A love story for this day is about the 7th daughter of Emperor of Heaven and an orphaned cowherd. The Emperor separated them. The 7th daughter was forced to move to the star Vega and the cowherd moved to the star Altair. They are allowed to meet only once a year on the day of 7th day of 7th lunar month.

The story began from the good-looking poor orphaned boy living with his elder brother and sister-in-law. After his parents passed away, his brother inherited the house and the land. The boy owned an old ox. He needed to work on the farm's field with the ox every day. So he was called a cowherd. His daily life was just like in a Cinderella story.
The 7th daughter of Emperor is good at handcrafting, especially weaving clothing. So she was called a Weaving Maid. The Emperor likes her skill to weave clouds and rainbows to beautify the world.
The ox was actually an immortal from the Heaven. He made mistakes in the Heaven and was punished as an ox in the Earth. One day, wow power leveling, the ox suddenly said to the cowherd, "You are a nice person. If you want to get married, go to the brook and your wish will come true." The cowherd went to the brook and saw all 7 pretty daughters of Emperor came down from Heaven and took a bath in there. Fascinated by the youngest and also the most beautiful one, he took away her fairy clothes secretly. The other six fairies went away after bath. The youngest couldn't fly back without her fairy clothes. Then the cowherd appeared and told her that he would not return her clothes unless she promised to be his wife. After a little hesitation and with a mixture of shyness and eagerness, she agreed to the request from this handsome man. So they married and had two children two years later.
One day, world of warcraft power leveling, the old ox was dying and told the cowherd that he should keep his hide for emergency purpose.
The Emperor found the sky's not that beautiful as before without the 7th daughter weaving clouds and rainbows. He wanted his age of conan power leveling, daughter's grandmother to find the missing daughter and to bring her back. . While the 7th princess was flying to the Heaven with her grandmother, the cowboy wore the ox hide, took his children in two bamboo baskets with his wife's old fairy clothes and chased after his wife in the sky. The grandmother made a milky way in the sky with her hairpin, which kept them separated. The 7th princess was moved to the star Vega (The swooping - Eagle) in the Lyra (Harp) constellation. And the cowherd with his two children stayed in the star Altair (Flying one) in the Aquila (Eagle) constellation. The star of Vega is also known as the Weaving Maid Star and the star of Altair is as the Cowherd Star in China.
Magpies were moved by their true love and many of them gathered and formed a bridge for the couple to meet in the evening of the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, which is the day the Emperor allowed them to meet once a year.
They said that it's hard to find a magpie on Chinese Valentine's Day in China, because all magpies fly to make the bridge for the Weaving Maid and Cowherd. The one thing to prove that is the feathers on the head of the magpies are much lesser after the Chinese Valentine's Day. If the night Chinese Valentine's Day rains, the rain are the tears of the Weaving Maid and Cowherd.

Tianxianpei
With pairs of birds singing on the tree
So green rivers and mounts look great
Picking a flower off conveniently
I put it in my dear’s chignon affectionately
From now on being of enslaving-free
My wife and I are on the way home free
You may plough and I will make some textile
I shoulder water you do some watering while
Being so humble, our house can keep out wind
A loving couple regards poverty as honey to drink
Couple of us is just like that of mandarin ducks
Flying wing to wing in the people’s world with good luck
Tianxianpei(天仙配英文版)

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
feifan1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Sep - 04:53 (2009)
Répondre en citant

My 15-year-old is disinclined to work for her GCSEs, saying her time is better spent preening herself in preparation for assignations with her delightful, diligent, privately educated, moneyed boyfriend. She insists the money spent on nail-painting, hair-colouring and the like is an investment and will be more than repaid when he marries her. Is she deluding herself?

World of Warcraft power leveling,
  Dear Curious Mother,

Surprising as this may seem in the 21st century, your daughter's strategy is not unusual. Evidence on speed-dating gathered by the economists Michèle Belot and Marco Francesconi shows that women are attracted by rich men, while men focus more on a woman's physical appearance. Lena Edlund, another economist,has found that in the areas of her native Sweden where the wealthiest men live, women of prime marriageable age are over-represented。
flyff penya,
  However, your daughter is only 15; for Edlund, “prime marriageable age” is 25-44. Your daughter is either going to have to get her hooks into this chap unusually early, or she is going to have to keep him on the boil for another decade – a lot of nail-painting。

Not only is she concentrating her investments into a single asset by abandoning her education, but she may even be making her main goal harder to achieve. Belot and Francesconi discovered that a strong social trend towards “assortative mating” means that although educated, high-achieving men are not interested in marrying a rich woman, they do like educated high-achieving women, rather than shallow girls with shiny nails。

Your daughter should learn to work hard and look good at the same time. Not only will it advance her immediate goals, it will also – sadly – stand her in good stead for the rest of her life。
knight online power leveling,
Unless we spend money to spot and prevent asteroids now, one might crash into Earth and destroy life as we know it, say some scientists.
  Asteroids are bigger versions of the meteoroids that race across the night sky. Most orbit the sun far from Earth and don’t threaten us. But there are also thousands of asteroids whose orbits put them on a collision course with Earth.
  Buy $50 million worth of new telescopes right now. Then spend $10 million a year for the next 25 year5s to locate most of the space rocks. By the time we spot a fatal one, the scientists say, we’ll have a way to change its course.
  Some scientists favor pushing asteroids off course with nuclear weapons. But the cost wouldn’t be cheap.
archlord power leveling,
  Is it worth it? Two things experts consider when judging any risk re: 1) How likely the event is; and 2) How bad the consequences if the event occurs. Experts think an asteroid big enough to destroy lots of life might strike Earth once every 500,000 years. Sounds pretty rare—but if one did fall, it would be the end of the world. “If we don’t take care of these big asteroids, they’ll take care of us,” says one scientist. “It’s that simple.”
  The cure, though, might be worse than the disease. Do we really want fleets of nuclear weapons sitting around on Earth? “The world has less to fear from doomsday rocks than from a great nuclear fleet set against them,” said a New York Times article.
maple story power leveling,
A curious mother My 15-year-old is disinclined to work for her GCSEs, saying her time is better spent preening herself in preparation for assignations with her delightful, diligent, privately educated, moneyed boyfriend. She insists the money spent on nail-painting, hair-colouring and the like is an investment and will be more than repaid when he marries her. Is she deluding herself?
world of warcraft power leveling
  A curious mother

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
eagle1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Jan - 05:10 (2010)
Répondre en citant

The Escaped PrisonerMr Stapleton came to the Hall and met Sir Henry that same afternoon.The next morning he took us to the place where the evil Sir Hugo died.Then we had lunch at the House.Sir Henry clearly thought Miss Stapleton was very beautiful.His eyes followed her everywhere.He liked her very much,and I was sure that she felt the same about him.He spoke about her again and again as we walked home.After the first meeting,we met the Stapletons almost every day.

After a short time it was clear that Sir Henry had fallen deeply in love with the beautiful Miss Stapleton.At first I thought that Stapleton would be very pleased if his sister mar ried Sir Henry.However,I soon realized that he did not want their friendship to grow into love.He did everything he could to make sure that they were never alone.On one or two occa sions they did manage to meet alone,but Stapleton followed them and was not pleased to see them together.
wow power leveling
I soon met another neighbour of Sir Henry's.His name was Mr Frankland,and he lived about four miles to the south of the Hall.He was an old man with a red face and white hair.He had two hobbies.The first was arguing.He argued with everybody.The second hobby was studying the stars.For this he had a very big telescope.For several days he had been watching the moor through the telescope.He wanted to find Selden,the escaped murderer.Nobody had seen the prisoner for a fortnight,and we all thought that he had probably left the moor.

A few nights later I was woken by a noise at about two in the morning.I heard someone walking softly outside my door.I got up,opened the door and looked out.I saw Barrymore moving carefully and quietly away from me.I followed him,as quietly as I could.He went into one of the empty bedrooms and left the door open.I went quietly up to the door and looked in side.

Barrymore was standing at the window.He was holding a light in his hand and looking out onto the moor.He stood without moving for a few minutes and then he put out the light.

I went quickly back to my room.A few minutes later I heard Barrymore go softly by.
wedding dresses,
The next morning I told Sir Henry what I had seen.

'We must follow him and find out what he is doing,'said Sir Henry.'He won't hear us if we move carefully.'

That night we sat in Sir Henry's room and waited.At about three o'clock in the morning we heard the sound of footsteps outside the bedroom.We looked out and saw Barrymore.We followed him as quietly as we could.He went into the same room as before.We reached the door and looked in.There was Barrymore,with the light in his hand,looking out across the moor,exactly as I had seen him on the night before.

Sir Henry walked into the room and said:'What are you do ing here,Barrymore?'
wedding dresses,
Barrymore turned round quickly,surprise and horror on his face.

'Nothing,Sir,'he said.The shadows on the wall from his light were jumping up and down as his hand shook.'It was the window,sir.I go round at night to see that they are closed,and this one wasn't shut.'

'Come now,Barrymore,'said Sir Henry.'No lies.What were you doing with that light?You were holding it up to the window.'

I suddenly had an idea.'I think he was sending a message,' I said.'Let's see if there's an answer from someone on the moor.'

I held the light up to the window,and looked out into the darkness.Suddenly a light answered from the moor.

'There it is,'I cried.I waved my light backwards and for wards across the window.The light on the moor answered by moving in the same way.wow power leveling

'Now,Barrymore,who is your friend on the moor?What's going on?'

'That's my business,'said Barrymore,'I won't tell you.'

'Are you making some criminal plan against me?'Sir Henry said.

'No,it's nothing against you,sir,'said a voice behind us.It was Mrs Barrymore.She had followed us and was standing at the door.'He's doing it for me.My unhappy brother is cold and hungry on the moor.We cannot let him die.Our light is to tell him that food is ready for him.His light shows us where to take it.'

'Then your brother is…'began Sir Henry.

'The escaped prisoner,sir.Selden,the murderer.He is my younger brother.He has done evil things,but to me he is still the little boy I loved and cared for.I had to help him.Every thing my husband has done has been for me.Please don't take his job from him.It's not his fault.'

Sir Henry turned to Barrymore and said:

'I cannot blame you for helping your wife.Go to bed,and we'll talk about this in the morning.'

The Barrymores left us.maple story mesos,

'The murderer is waiting out there by that light,' said Sir Henry.'He's a danger to everyone.I'm going to catch him.If you want to come with me,Watson,fetch your revolver and let's go.'

We left the Hall immediately.

'We must surprise him and catch him.'said Sir Henry.'He's a dangerous man.Now,Watson,what would Holmes say about this?Do you remember what the old papers said? They said the Devil does his work when the world is dark.'

The Escaped Prisoner

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
yellow13
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mar - 09:19 (2011)
Répondre en citant

wedding dresses,
Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter,wedding gowns, Zara Phillips,prom dresses, will marry Mike Tindall on July 30,wedding dresses 2011 the Palace announced on Wednesday.wedding gowns The wedding ceremony will take place at Canongate Kirk,wedding dresses the parish church of Edinburgh Castle,prom dresses followed by a reception at the Palace of Holyroodhouse,wedding dresses, the queen's official residence in Scotland. Phillips,wedding dresses, who is the daughter of Princess Anne and her first husband Mark Phillips,wedding dresses will be married three months after her cousin Prince William ties the knot with Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey.wedding gowns,wedding gowns She announced her engagement to Tindall in December.

Fashionable Top 5 Inspired Bridal Looks

Girls,I browsed a lot of sites,and get these collecions for you.
From these bridal dresses will make your wedding this year's most glamorous ceremony.
Coment me babe,i need your reviews.:www.bride-dresses.org

My Wedding, My Style

I'm not celebrity,just a very small one in the mortal.I'm on the way to get married.I'm on the way to pick up a gown at my big day.Whether classically cosmopolitan or pretty and punky, match my wedding to my style.
Oooooops,fuck many dresses to try...
Give me some tipssssssssssss!!!!!!

Yuna-sama
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:24 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Présentation
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation