FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Vous » Présentation   
Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

Localisation: En train de manger des glaces avec Koji-kun ou e to je c pas T_T

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 11:04 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: Asuna-chan
Répondre en citant

Ohayo

Watashi wa Asuna desu ^^
J'aime les mangas (en particulier prince of tennis), la jmusic (NEWS, Kanjani8, AAA, WaT, Kat-tun, Arashi, The Gazette), les dramas, le japon et surtt tenimyu (comédies musicales tirées du manga PoT) et les D-boys (en particulier Koji-kun <<<3).

Je suis l'une des 2 admins du fofo tenimyu eternity ^^

E to voilà c tt

Dernière édition par asuna-chan le Dim 23 Déc - 17:12 (2007); édité 2 fois
Visiter le site web du posteur  

Publicité
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 11:04 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

re
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 13:14 (2007)
MessageSujet du message: re
Répondre en citant

Coucou Asuna
Vive le nouveau fofo
On va bien s'amuser ensemble

Héhé, les D boys et tenimyu ^^

Very Happy

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 15:44 (2007)
Répondre en citant

lol vui on va bien s'amuser ^^

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
yuna-sama
Fan suprême

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 16:15 (2007)
Répondre en citant

oui j'espere que vous vous amuserez ^^

MSN  

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
kaidoh20
petit fan

Localisation: Cherche son billet d'avion pour rejoindre ses amants !!

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 21:41 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Vii Kikoo !!
Allez mes amies, bavons comme il se doit !!
(HS, je sais)

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 22:45 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Voui bavons ensemble Razz

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
asuna-chan
Fan ultime

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 22:46 (2007)
Répondre en citant

vuiiii >__< pauvre yuna son fofo va rempli de baveuses professionnelles ^^

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
yuya-chan
Moyen fan

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 22:49 (2007)
Répondre en citant

T'inquiète je suis sur qu'elle va baver avec nous Laughing

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
guihuomao
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Avr - 05:06 (2009)
Répondre en citant

“We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...”

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, 4)hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a 5)sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

We wow power leveling, are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of 6)weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

I want the future to be better than the past. I don’t want it 7)contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

The past is gone and 8)static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and 9)dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new 10)frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you through its elements; I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming.
world of warcraft power leveling,  As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused...
  Either way, the solitude [4] was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb [5] and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten.
  Now if only I could remember where I was going 4

human endeavor

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
longjail
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juin - 03:16 (2009)
Répondre en citant

Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

One should love animals. archlord gold, They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. archlord power leveling, But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道.。

Behind every successful man,there is a man.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来.。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

“Hard work never killed anybody. archlord gold,“ But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。

“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。

其他:

I hate Mondays. 我讨厌星期一。(梦魇日的开始)

Poky,cover me. archlord power leveling, I’m going in. 波基,掩护我。我要行动了。(老板问起,就说我见客户去了。)

Trying to avoid your duties,huh? 竟然想逃避责任。(错过大单子,被老板K。)

I make a point to get it good everyday. 我每天都是吃不了兜着走的。(再错过大单子,小心我让你吃不了兜着走。)

How shall I outwit you this time? 我这回该怎么戏弄你呢?(老板怎么了,照样有办法对付你。)

It's a liver flavored. 这可是猪肝口味呀。(你家猫儿子最喜欢吃什么呀?)

That's even nicer.! 那个更是不错!(我家猫儿子更喜欢Pizza。)

Jump back. Kiss myself. 搞定。真佩服我自己。(每个人都应该相信自己。)

She is some beautiful. 她真漂亮。(这位MM是新同事?名花有主否?)

Uh, Mr. Pathetic, you've had a crush on her since high school. 可怜虫先生,你从高中开始就被她迷得神魂颠倒了。(我痴心不改。)

Would you please ask her out so she can reject you, and we can get on with me life?你能不能把他约出来,好让她直截了当地拒绝你,然后咱们继续自己的生活?(是时候行动了。)

Wish me luck. Okay,aoc gold, go get'em,big tiger. 祝我好运吧。好的,大胆地冲上去吧。(不试试,我会后悔的。)

You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 你够男人,你是小伙子,你是老板。(她先约我了。)

So much time,and so little I need to do. 白日漫漫,我该如何消磨。(星期五的下午,让我欢喜让我忧。)

加菲猫语录解析:

A.帅呆小词

掩护用cover。

so 已经老掉牙了,生动到极致的形容词用some。

kiss自己就是崇拜自己。

Nice 一个放之四海皆优雅的词,形容淑女绅士可以,形容好吃的也不错。

B.酷毙特定用法

make a point to get it good 不求最好,但求更好,所以当然吃不了兜着走了。

Have a crush on 某人让你神魂颠倒了。

C. 学会感叹

So much time 表示了你的无奈。

You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 似乎有些语法问题,其实感叹时不用顾及太多。
肥猫加菲语录

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
feifan1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Sep - 04:51 (2009)
Répondre en citant

For any given task in Britain there are more men than are needed. Strong unions keep them there in Fleet Street, home of some London’s biggest dailies, it is understood that when two unions quarrel over three jobs, the argument is settled by giving each union two. Thru means 33 per cent over manning, ,33 per cent less productivity than could be obtained.
A reporter who has visited plants throughout Europe has an impression that the pace of work is much slower here. Nobody tries tm hard. Tea breaks do matter and are frequent. It is hard to measure intensity of work, but Britons give a distinct impression of going at their tasks in a more leisurely way.wow power leveling,
But is all this so terrible? It certainly does not improve the gross national product or output per worker. Those observant visitors, however, have noticed something else about Britain. It is a pleasant place.
Street crowds in Stockholm. Paris and New York move quickly and silently heads down, all in a hurry. London crowds tend to walk at an easy pace (except in the profitable, efficient City, the financial district).flyff money,

Every stranger is struck by the patient and orderly way in which Britons queue for a bus; if the saleswoman is slow and out of stock she will likely say,‘oh dear, what a pity’; the rubbish collectors stop to chat and call the housewives“Luv”. Crime rises here as in every city but there still remains a gentle tone and temper that is unmatched in Berlin, Milan or Detroit.It short, what is wrong with Britain may also be what is right. Having reached a tolerable standard, Britons appear to be choosing leisure over goods.56. What happens when disputes over job opportunities arise among British unions?A) Thirty-three per cent of the workers will be out of workB) More people will be employed than necessaryC) More jobs will be created by the governmentD) The unions will try to increase productivity.57.
flyff power leveling,
What does the reporter who has visited plants throughout Europe think about Britain?A) Tea breaks do not affect the intensity of work in BritainB) Britons do their work in an unhurried sort of wayC) The pace of work in Continental Europe is much slower than in BritainD) Britons give the impression of working intensively58.“The breaks do matter” ( Para.2 Line 2) indicates tha they are an important aspect of the British way of lifeB) they are greatly enjoyed by British workersC) they can be used by the workers as excuse to take time off from workD) they help the workers to be on good terms with each other59. flyff money,The word“this” (Para.3 Line.1) refers
to the fact tha there are more men on any given job than are neededB) 33 per cent over manning leads to 33 per cent less productivityC) it is difficult to measure the intensity of workD) Britons generally do not want to work too hard60. By“what is wrong with Britain may also be what is right” (Para.6, Line.1) the author means to say tha quarrels between unions will help create jobsB) a
flyff power leveling,
leisurely way of life helps Britons increase productivityC) the gentle tone and temper of the people in Britain makes it a pleasant placeD) Britons will not sacrifice their leisure to further in crease productivityPassage,flyff gold,

Street crowds in Stockholm.

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
eagle1r
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Jan - 05:11 (2010)
Répondre en citant

Too Late

For a moment or two I could neither breathe nor move.

Then I felt my fear and unhappiness disappear,as I knew that I was no longer alone in my responsibility for Sir Henry.The dangers all around me did not seem so frightening.The cool voice could belong to only one man in the world.'Holmes!'I cried.'Holmes!'

I went outside the hut,and there was Holmes.He was sit ting on a stone,and his grey eyes were dancing with amuse ment.He was thin and worn,but bright and wideawake.His skin was brown from the wind and the sun.But his chin was smooth,and his shirt was white.He did not look like a man who had been living in the middle of the moor.

'I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life,'I said,'nor so surprised.'
world of warcraft power leveling,
'I am surprised,too,'Holmes said,as he shook me warmly by the hand.'How did you find me?'

I told him about Frankland,and how I had seen the boy with the food.

Holmes went into the hut,and looked at the food,and at the note with it.' I guess that you have been to see Mrs Laura Lyons,' he said,and when I told him that he was right,he went on:' When we put together everything that each of us has discovered,I expect we shall know almost everything about this case.'

'But how did you get here?'I asked him.'And what have you been doing? I thought you had to finish your case in Lon don.'

'That is what I wanted you to think,'he said.fast wow gold,

'Then you have tricked me,and have no confidence in me,' I said.I was upset and angry because he had not told me his plans.

'I am sorry if it seems I have tricked you,my dear Watson.I did not want our enemy to know I was here,but I wanted to be near enough to make sure that you and Sir Henry were safe.You are a kind person—too kind to leave me alone out here in bad weather.Our enemy would guess I was here if he saw you coming out with food,or with important news.You have been a very real help to me.Your letters with all their valuable information have been brought to me.You have done excellent work,and without you I would not have all the im portant details I needed.'

Holmes' warm words of thanks made me feel much happier,and I saw that he was right.

'That's better,'he said,as he saw the shadow lift from my face.'Now tell me about your visit to Mrs Laura Lyons.'
wedding dresses,
I told Holmes everything Mrs Lyons had said.

This is all very important,'Holmes said.'It answers ques tions I have been unable to answer、Did you know that Mrs Lyons and Stapleton are very close friends? They often meet,and they write to each other.Perhaps I can use this informa tion to turn Stapleton's wife against him…'

'His wife?'I asked.'Who and where is she?'

'The lady called Miss Stapleton,who pretends to be his sister,is really his wife,'said Holmes.

'Good heavens,Holmes! cheap aion kinah,Are you sure?If she is his wife,why did Stapleton allow Sir Henry to fall in love with her?' 'Sir Henry hurt nobody except himself when he fell in love with her.Stapleton took care that Sir Henry did not make love to her.I repeat that the lady is his wife,and not his sister.They came here only two years ago,and before that he had owned a school in the north of England.He told you that,and you told me in your letter.I checked on the school,and found that the man who had owned it went away with his wife when the school closed.They changed their name,but the couple who were described to me were without doubt the Stapletons.''But why do they pretend to be brother and sister?' I asked.'Because Stapleton thought that she would be very much more useful to him if she appeared to be a free woman.'

Suddenly I saw behind Stapleton's smiling face a heart with murder in it.'So he is our enemy!He is the man who followed us in London! And the warning note to Sir Henry came form Miss Stapleton.'

'Exactly,'said Holmes.

'But if Miss Stapleton is really his wife,why is he a close friend of Mrs Laura Lyons?'
wedding dresses,
'Your excellent work has given us the answer to that ques tion,Watson When you told me that Mrs Lyons was getting a divorce,I realized that she hoped to marry Stapleton.He told her that he was unmarried,and that he wanted to make her his wife.When she learns the truth,she may decide to help us.We must go and see her tomorrow.'

Too Late

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
yellow13
petit fan

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mar - 09:18 (2011)
Répondre en citant

prom dresses,
Hillary Clinton,prom dresses whose daughter Chelsea Clinton married Marc Mezvinsky last summer in what was dubbed the "American royal wedding,wedding dresses, wedding dresses"is giving advice to Prince William,wedding gowns Kate Middleton and their families. "I can only tell you that the wedding itself was wonderful but the preparations,wedding gowns, and I'm sure that they're feeling some of the same,wedding gowns, can be stressful," Clinton tells Sky News.bride dresses "You want it to be the most perfect day in your daughter's life and you just do everything you can to make it so.wedding gowns My advice is just enjoy it,bride dresses, enjoy it because it's (the) most extraordinary experience to see your daughter marrying someone who loves her,wedding gowns, who wants to take care of her and you just want to be part of their happiness." Asked whether she plans to watch the royal wedding on TV, she said:"Of course, of course, I love weddings."
Tea Length Style:Split the difference between Mini and Dramas

Each girl has her dreaming dress.Which one is your dreaming?Do you adore a daring mini with sky-high heels?Or you are retro fanatics? Care,babe,when tea-length dresses exploded on the runway this season, we were pleased as punch.

Wedding Trend Alert: Colorful Bridal Gowns

Many bridal designers seemed to use different colors to make the gowns special enough.Champagne,Ivory,that's not enough.

Asuna-chan
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:22 (2017)

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet YaMaPi BaNdS & Co Index du Forum » Présentation
Informations
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation